Thursday, March 29, 2007

Library Thing

Wow, when I sign up for a Librarything account. Wow, when I learn more about the web site and how to use all the functions. O-my, this is great. I have always wanted to catalog my books at home (call me crazy), but I haven’t done anything yet. It would be a good hobby after I’m retired 20, 30 years from now I thought. He, he, guess what, with the help of this greatest web site ever created for crazy library lovers, I’m going to catalog my books this weekend!


Librarything is so easy to use, you will notice this when you sign up for an account. Type in your user name, your password, and you are in! No page long forms to fill out, no questions that you don’t want to answer, no required fields that if you missed, you cannot continue the sign up process.


Let me not to spoil all the fun you are going to experience, so this is all I’m going to comment on Librarything.


Book lovers, try it and have fun!

1 comment:

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

I think LibraryThing.com will find a special place in any book lovers heart.