Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It is del.icio.us!

I first learned about del.icio.us was from KCLS Memo in 2006, I tried it and have been using it since. It made my life so much easier especially when I’m travel, I can set in an Internet CafĂ© anywhere in the world and still have my favorite web links together ready for me to use.


This is not just a collection of my favorite links as I used to save on my web browser, this in so much better than that! The best part?--I can look up other users’ tags on the same topic. The search can be much easier than search on Google sometime. You may not feel comfortable to share your photos, videos, blogs with online community, but sharing your favorite web links is not going to hurt anything right?


If you haven’t try del.icio.us yet, start it now, it is del.icio.us!

No comments: