Monday, March 19, 2007

RSS Feed? Are You Confused?

Understand how to use Bloglines took me some time. It’s not because it is hard to understand, it because I was too busy to read the post from betterdays. (Title: Using Bloglines or How To Keep Up With Dozens of Blogs Everyday) I have finally done my reading and finished my #7 & #8 Exercises. Bloglines can do some much. It will take me some time to try everything out.

If you are confused with RSS Feed or how to use Bloglines, make sure to checkout the Links from betterdays and preetamrai.com These two links are very easy to follow.

I have also tried RSS Search Tools. Only Feedster and Google Blogk Search let me search in Chinese. Bloglines Search Tool and Topix.net are not bad either. All Search Tools are easy to use, but I like Google Blog Search the best.


Another one called Technorati is the leading search tool and authority for blogs.


Good Luck.

No comments: