Monday, March 12, 2007

I Have a Flickr Account!

I didn't want to have a Flickr account from the beginning because I don’t like the idea of sharing my photos with public. I understand that you can make it private, but when your photos uploaded to a web site, they are not really “private” any more…


However, I have changed my mind because I’m always having a hard time with sending photos through e-mails. I’ve always set my cameras to take highest resolution photos and because of this, I have to resize the photos before I can e-mail them and I only can e-mail total size of whatever through e-mails.


Upload photos to Flickr was very fast, I didn’t resize any photos, uploaded as is, and it was FAST! Love it! So, from now on, I’ll e-mail the link of my Flickr account in stead of attachments. We’ll found out how this will work out.

No comments: